"There were many humbling moments throughout the experience that got me in touch with my humanity, my desires and motivations."
"Muse Film School helped me to grasp storytelling, which helped me to fall back in love with filmmaking right when I thought I wasn't cut out for it."
"It's like a bootcamp, forcing you to find your own resourcefulness to become a valuable member of your production team and contribute to the best film you have created to date."
how muse film school works
Webinars & a weekly Assignment
A Slack channel for participants, coaches, and the Muse Team
Group Film Project
Never make another crap video for crap pay again
Go On An Adventure And Make The Best Film You've Ever Created
- Choose or get placed in one of the 5 film school teams–Boston, New Orleans, Portland, Oregon, Australia, or Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Work with your team of filmmakers, who come from across the globe, to find and tell the best story in your story location
- Muse provides guidance on how to find, reach out, interview, and develop your story leads
- The top story from every team is what gets made into your group film (with us by your side)
Develop Your Filmmaking Business And Brand
- Develop your brand's voice and mission
- Understand the pitching process from A to Z
- Learn how to create exceptional client experiences
- Get in-depth walk throughs of all client documents including budgets
- Learn how to use storytelling to help your business stand out
Get 1-on-1 Support And Guidance Throughout
- Direct access to the Muse Team, your coach, and all MFS participants through a dedicated Slack channel
- All weekly assignments are reviewed by the Muse Team
- Expect constant feedback and to be challenged to take your skills to the next level